Banana oatmeal cookies
banana oatmeal is one my sister’s favorite back in high school. it did’nt get my mind much until i had it later at a picnic with friends.i just couldn’t resist it!
- 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup shortening
- 1 egg egg (beaten)
- 1 cup banana (mashed)
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup walnuts (chopped)
- Combine first 6 ingredients (from the flour to the cinnamon).
Cut in the shortening
Add the beaten egg.
Alternately add the mashed banana and the oatmeal.
add the chopped walnuts next.
Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet (s) at 400 degrees F for 15 min (check at 10 min).
This is quite delicious and you hould consider giving it a try! let us know if this helped you.
Latest posts by Chef (see all)
- how to make yummy chin chin your appetite will never reject - October 10, 2017
- how you make your cakes at home without oven! - August 20, 2017
- Aloo potato chaat : welcome to india! - August 11, 2017
- Banana oatmeal cookies - August 10, 2017