From Orlu in Imo State, the first daughter, and 2nd child in the family of 8 children, an undergraduate, student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, studying Food Science, a gospel Musician and a good communicator,
Princess Amy has a knack for music, fashion and enthusiastic about youth programs. She has featured in many Gospel music concerts locally and outside the state. There's one thing about her voice that the listener could never resist, it's that sweetness, that tinge of harmony that makes the early morning bird irresistibly sweet.
Miss Amy aside music, has a great taste where fashion is concerned, has a very outgoing personality and, from the word 'GO', you cannot resist her charm. A very good reminder that, Black is beautiful..
ouch! a SanMel i.e. Sanguine Melancholy :-)))
|likes||loves associating with Easy Going, quiet but noisy people, loves fashion, likes drawing and enjosy staying in a noisy and hotty area|
|dislikes||hates boredom, arrogance,pride, embarrassment and hates with passion guys that maltreat ladies.|
- 43 Cheap Gifts That'll Work For Your Friend, Cousin,…
- 52 Practical Gifts Under $25 You’ll Want For Everyone On…
- 45 Beauty Products You Might Want To Buy Two Of –…
- Things Under $50 You'll Want To Buy On Black Friday
- 31 Skincare Products Under $10 That Reviewers Swear By
- 26 Useful Holiday Gifts For "Star Wars" Fanatics