Welcome to another episode of BuzzFeed Daily!
Which you can listen to by clicking any of the links below!
Or find BuzzFeed Daily wherever else you might listen to your favorite podcasts.
On today’s episode:
1. Miya Ponsetto is setting people’s timelines on fire thanks to her racism.
2. Joy Behar is **not** a fan of Meghan McCain, and made that abundantly clear on The View.
3. AND Stephen LaConte joins us to dish out some new advice for the New Year, with another edition of DM 911. Today, Stephen’s giving advice to a college student conflicted about whether to break up with her boyfriend, a girlfriend offended by a wedding invite snub, and a young woman who has found out too much about their father’s sex life.
Do you have any stories that you think we should cover on BuzzFeed Daily or any feedback for us?
Please let us know! You can reach us at [email protected] or on Twitter @BuzzFeedDaily.
Latest posts by CAESAR (see all)
- 16 Tumblr Posts About Frogs That Honestly Saved My Mental Health This Week - March 6, 2021
- EXO's Chanyeol Shines In Trailer For Upcoming Film "The Box," And 5 More K-Pop Headlines You Need To Read ASAP - March 6, 2021
- 36 Pairs Of Shoes That Are Basically More Comfortable Than Clouds - March 5, 2021
- There Were So Many TV Moments This Week, But Here Are 19 I'm Still Talking About - March 5, 2021