Welcome to another episode of BuzzFeed Daily!
Which you can listen to by clicking any of the links below!
Or find BuzzFeed Daily wherever else you might listen to your favorite podcasts.
On today’s episode:
1. It’s been a rough couple of weeks for millennials on the internet, as they’re faced with an uncomfortable truth: that they may no longer be the generation that gets to dictate what is and isn’t cool.
We’ve all been so wrapped up in Gen Z’s opinions on skinny jeans and side parts, that we may have forgotten that not all that long ago it was Boomers who were experiencing the wrath of America’s teens. Anyone remember “Okay, Boomer?”
Listen to hear Farhad explain why factors like wealth and power are far more divisive than generational gaps, why they think “Okay Billionaire” should be our new catchphrase, and break down how Generation X has managed to avoid all this drama (hint: it involves listening to Nirvana.)
2. Ted Cruz is being Ted Cruz while Texans are just trying to survive.
3. Serena Williams’ exit from the Australian Open has people asking her about retirement.
Do you have any stories that you think we should cover on BuzzFeed Daily or any feedback for us?
Please let us know! You can reach us at [email protected] or on Twitter @BuzzFeedDaily.
Latest posts by CAESAR (see all)
- Rita Moreno Thought "West Side Story" Wasn't Going To Be A "Hit" When She Was Filming It - June 18, 2021
- 23 People Are Sharing The ~Cool Things~ People Do That Actually Makes Them Huge Jerks - June 17, 2021
- Here's How The Internet Is Reacting To The "Cruel Summer" Finale - June 16, 2021
- Trump Wanted The Justice Department To Contest The Election For Him By Copying Texas’s Lawsuit But With More Conspiracy Theories - June 15, 2021