Welcome to another episode of BuzzFeed Daily!
Which you can listen to by clicking any of the links below!
Or find BuzzFeed Daily wherever else you might listen to your favorite podcasts.
On today’s episode:
1. We’ve taken a day to process it, and we finally feel like we’re ready to dissect Harry & Meghan’s big Oprah interview. Everyone is still talking about it. In fact, Meghan’s number one critic–Piers Morgan–maybe even quit his job over it this morning.
Today we talked with BuzzFeed senior reporter and British monarchy expert Ellie Hall. Oprah cited Ellie’s post comparing the media’s treatment of Meghan versus Kate in the interview. Listen to hear her take on why Harry stressed the Queen was not the one to comment on Archie’s skin tone, the reaction from the British press, and whether she thinks Harry and Meghan will ever mend their relationship with the rest of the royal family.
2. Papa John is back on television, this time talking about his vocabulary.
3. Professors are dragging their students on Reddit.
Do you have any stories that you think we should cover on BuzzFeed Daily or any feedback for us?
Please let us know! You can reach us at [email protected] or on Twitter @BuzzFeedDaily.
Latest posts by CAESAR (see all)
- Rita Moreno Thought "West Side Story" Wasn't Going To Be A "Hit" When She Was Filming It - June 18, 2021
- 23 People Are Sharing The ~Cool Things~ People Do That Actually Makes Them Huge Jerks - June 17, 2021
- Here's How The Internet Is Reacting To The "Cruel Summer" Finale - June 16, 2021
- Trump Wanted The Justice Department To Contest The Election For Him By Copying Texas’s Lawsuit But With More Conspiracy Theories - June 15, 2021