Welcome to another episode of BuzzFeed Daily!
Which you can listen to by clicking any of the links below!
Or find BuzzFeed Daily wherever else you might listen to your favorite podcasts.
On today’s episode:
1. More and more young adults are living with their parents–even surpassing rates seen during the height of the Great Depression. For some of those young adults–it was a choice to move home during the pandemic. For others, it was their only option
Today we’re talking with BuzzFeed News contributor Laura Bogart about what happens next for Millennials. As some pandemic-related restrictions are being lifted, a lot of people are trying to figure out if and when they’ll be able to move back out–or if they even want to.
2. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend are teaching their son it’s okay to cry.
3. Physicians and entertainment companies are joining forces to reduce the stigmas around mental health.
Do you have any stories that you think we should cover on BuzzFeed Daily or any feedback for us?
Please let us know! You can reach us at [email protected] or on Twitter @BuzzFeedDaily.
Latest posts by CAESAR (see all)
- Parents Are Sharing The Creepiest Stories About Their Kids' Imaginary Friends, And It's Some Grade-A Nightmare Fuel - April 16, 2021
- Why I Don't Ship Miles And Tristan From "Degrassi: Next Class" - April 16, 2021
- 25 Pieces Of Clothing *Perfect* For Transitional Weather - April 16, 2021
- 32 Cleaning Products That Are So Easy To Use, Your New Favorite Hobby Will Probably Be Cleaning - April 16, 2021