Welcome to another episode of BuzzFeed Daily!
Which you can listen to by clicking any of the links below!
Or find BuzzFeed Daily wherever else you might listen to your favorite podcasts.
On today’s episode:
1. It’s getting warmer out, many more people are getting vaccinated every day, and that means there is a future fast approaching where we ALL may be socializing with friends again–or even going back to the office. Things WILL look different. A lot of *us* may look a little different. And that’s okay.
Understandably, this idea may make us feel a little anxious. Especially when it comes to–you know, figuring out what we’re going to wear. Today we talked with fashion writer Hilary George-Parkin about post-pandemic fashion.
2. Former Bachelor Colton Underwood came out. We’re breaking down what happened–from the GMA announcement to the Netflix series that’s brewing.
Do you have any stories that you think we should cover on BuzzFeed Daily or any feedback for us?
Please let us know! You can reach us at [email protected] or on Twitter @BuzzFeedDaily.
Latest posts by CAESAR (see all)
- "Tooth Fairies" Are Sharing Their Most Creative And Funniest "Visits," And They're Such A Good Laugh - July 27, 2021
- 17 Things You May Love If '90s Girl Groups Are Forever Your Jam - July 26, 2021
- 27 Pieces Of Affordable Workout Gear Any Lululemon Fan Will Love - July 25, 2021
- If You Plan To Spend The Next 24 Hours On The Couch Then These 25 Products Will Be Right Up Your Alley - July 24, 2021